To hire: JAVA Developer/Devops
The EDITEL Group is a leading provider of IT/EDI services that specializes in supply chain management. We employ more than 150 staff members at our headquarter in Vienna and at our subsidiaries in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb and Krakow. We are looking to hire a
full-time JAVA Developer/Devops (m/f)
As our new full stack Java Developer/Devops you will be working on several applications within B2B transactions processing. You will be designing and implementing software solutions as a member of an international cross-border SCRUM team. You will be working collaboratively with SCRUM product owners and other software and quality as-surance engineers to define system architectures and design solutions. Your role will also include developing software and automated tests, meeting code quality, security standards and metrics, and presenting your work during the SCRUM meeting. And you will be reviewing other´s code and sharing knowledge.
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science or similar and 3+ years of experience with Java 8+ development
- Mid-senior or senior level
- English (corporate language), German is an advantage
Other desired competences
- React, Bootstrap, Gradle, Git, Mercurial, Mockito, MyBatis, Liquibase, Cypress.io, Node.js, AMQ, cloud provi-ders and DevOps, principles of REST and SOAP
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail as well as commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate complex topics to others
Your future working environment
We offer a varied and international working environment at the crossroad between logistics and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) where dedicated employees can reach their full potential and take their career to the next level. Learn more about the employer EDITEL.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary depending on qualification and experience. You can work either in one of our offices (Vienna, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Krakow) or in your home-office (remote), with flexible working time. We also provide budget for trainings, meal vouchers, contribution to sports activities and much more.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application documents to Mrs. Andrea Hauke-Wimmer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbolic image copyright istockphoto, Cecilie_Arcurs